Chapter 3: How To Choose The Best Shape For Your Next Storage Shed?
The shape of the shed will affect the cost, look, usefulness, and possibly the placement.
We offer three distinct storage building shapes:
Shed Buying Guide
1.Getting Started on Your storage building or shed project
Start by answering this question "How do I plan to use the shed?" It is not always as obvious as it seems. It is worth examining because anticipating all
2. Selecting the size of your storage building or shed
When selecting a size for your backyard storage building, there are several questions to ask yourself. Use this list as you start your research
3. Choosing the best building or shed shape
The shape of the shed will affect the cost, look, usefulness, and possibly the placement. Leonard offers 3 distinct storage building shapes.
4. Understanding Proper Floor construction of storage buildings, sheds
Sturdy pressure treated 4"x6" skids are notched so that the 2”x6” pressure treated joists
5. Steel Frame vs Wood Frame Storage Buildings and Sheds
For most customers, a storage building's frame material is one of the most important decision factors.
6. Choosing from storage shed siding materials
When it comes to choosing the right siding material for our shed there a number of factors to consider. Do you have an HOA?
7. Storage Shed and Utility Building Roof Material Options
Leonard offers the widest selection of roofing material in the industry: Standard Shingle, Architectural Shingle, Corrugated Metal, Heavy Duty Metal Panel, and Cedar Shake.
8. Choosing the right color(s) for your Storage Building or Shed
The siding and trim material of your storage building or shed will determine the available options for color. Siding materials are broken into four groups
9. How much does a shed cost?
Sheds come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and materials. All of these affect costs in different ways.
10. Why Rent-To-Own Sheds Win every time over Storage Units
We Americans love our stuff. We love activities that involve tools, memorabilia, boats, bikes, holiday decorations, and hobby supplies.
11. Should You Choose a Shed Kit vs A Custom Built Shed from a Manufacture?
Shed kits are quite popular for promising new sheds for an unbeatable price. For just a few hours of work, you can get a great storage building. But is that the best option?
12. How is a storage building or shed delivered?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to start moving your stuff in simply.