What makes Leonard Cottages better than the rest?
- Leonard has been building sheds for over 50 years — we are the shed experts.
- You are buying directly from the factory. No middle man is adding unnecessary cost, and you customize your order to create theCottagee that is perfect for you.
- All cottages are built using Leonard's famous Notched Skid Floor System™
- The walls are constructed with traditional 2"x4" studs on 16" centers with a bottom and top plates — just like your house. This is extremely rare in shed construction.
- The roof rafters are pre-jigged at the plant with high-pressure steel press plates on both sides.
- Our cottages have higher roof pitches than most in the industry. This not only makes the buildings more visually pleasing, but it also means you have more space inside.
- We offer several roofs options: asphalt shingle, architectural shingle, and metal.
- Our cottages are available with wood, metal, or vinyl siding. You can choose from thousands of Sherwin Williams paint colors, natural wood stains, dozens of vinyl colors, or several color options in metal.
What size shed do you need?
Leonard offers cottage style sheds in just about any size you want from a 6x8 to a 14x50. If you are unsure of the size you need, please take a moment to read a post about selecting the right size in our buying guide. The sizes listed below are based on nominal measurements.Popular sizes are: 6x8 | 8x10 | 8x12 | 10x12 | 10x16 | 12x16 | 12x20 | 12x24 | 12x28 | 14x24 | 14x28
HIGHROCK - MODIFIED A-FRAME WITH LP SMARTSIDING
Every Highrock Shed gives you many customizing options. Starting with the paint colors on the wooden siding, trim, roof and shutters, you can make this portable Leonard built shed fit with your current structures. Common additions for the Highrock Sheds are shelves to help organize your stuff. The roomy interior is perfect for basic storage, gardening and potting, or even parking for a 4-wheeler.
This 10 x 12 comes with a light pole and two double 36" doors.
This 8 x 10 shed has a 36" house size door with RTO starting at $83
This 8 x 10 has a 48" door with 18" window
This 12 x 24 has a garage door, 3 windows, workbench, loft
Build Your Own
Design Your A-Frame Shed
Get Pre-Approved for Rent To Own
Start A Rent To Own Application Today