If you need longevity and all-weather protection at a great price point, choose a steel frame metal storage shed from Leonard. Metal is a top-notch choice because it resists damage due to moisture and insects, so it will securely store everything from expensive tools and lawn equipment to raw building materials and more. Choose a steel frame shed with lots of customization options from Leonard. A broad range of sizes, footprints and features are available to suit your vision and needs.
These aren’t your average metal storage sheds. They feature our durable Notched Skid Flooring System that makes for easier moving and allows you to upgrade flooring as you please. Coupled with a rugged roof and walls made from our metal tube cage system, these steel frame sheds will outlast many other types of storage buildings. With hassle-free financing and a convenient rent-to-own option, getting the right steel frame metal storage shed is a breeze at Leonard.
Leonard Steel Frames are better than the rest.
- You are buying directly from the factory. There is no go-between adding unnecessary cost, and you customize your order to create the cottage that is perfect for you.
- All steel frames are built using Leonard's famous Notched Skid Floor System™
- The walls and roof are constructed with Leonard rugged 1"x1" metal tube cage systems.
- HASSLE-FREE: steel frame styles require no painting; they resist moisture and have less bug and insect issues.
- We offer the steel frames in several Shapes: traditional Gables, both Ranch and Cottage style, Barns, and Barrack.
- There are a ton of options that are available for both the inside and outside, so customize the shed to suit your purpose.
- Leonard has been building sheds for over 50 years — we pioneered steel frame metal storage sheds.
Browse Popular Metal Sheds
What size storage shed do you need?
PILOT ECONOMY SERIES
NEW STEEL FRAME METAL SIDED TOP SELLERS
We Match Any Price
Best Warranty in the business!
NO Credit Check!
Free Site Check
Hassle Free Financing
It starts with Leonard's famous notched skid floor system (see above). The 1"x1" galvanized steel tubes are welded into a frame cage system with single-piece floor to floor bowes. These units are still standing from the mid-1960s in full use. They are lightweight and portable, yet they are as durable as any building in the business. We recently shifted to vertical siding and vertical metal roof, which allows debris to wash off with the rain. While the government and commercial clients rave about the durability and portability, the residential customer finds the near-zero maintenance the most attractive feature.