A CURT Quick Plug brake controller wiring adapter is one of the fastest and easiest ways to plug your brake controller into your vehicle. It requires no cutting or splicing! Just insert the vehicle-specific plug end into the OEM vehicle’s factory brake controller socket. The other end plugs into your CURT trailer brake controller. Quick Plug harnesses are available for a variety of vehicles and are unique for each vehicle application to provide the easiest possible installation. This particular brake controller harness fits certain years of the Ford vehicles. CURT Quick Plug harnesses are compatible with most CURT brake controls and can be used as a replacement or for a new control unit installation. They're also great for towing all types of trailers with electric brakes. For versatile mounting of your trailer brake controller this Quick Plug wire harness measures two feet long. It also features a slit loom sleeve to keep the wires protected against crushing and abrasions. CURT Quick Plug wire plug-in adapters are made with 12-gauge wires for a reliable connection and braking, and come with zip ties to keep the harness contained and out of sight.
- Allows a CURT trailer brake controller to be plugged into OEM socket
- Brake Controller Harness, Select Ford, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercury Trucks, SUVs
- Includes 24" of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Quick plug harness installs with plug-and-play convenience
- Slit-loom sleeve keeps wires contained and protected
- Wire colors match standard brake controller harnesses