The Go Rhino Dominator D2 combines the good looks and cool factor of the drop step design with the functionality of the traditional OE oval side step. The one-piece main bar is constructed of heavy duty steel tubing with the two welded hoops strategically placed beneath each door. The punched steel step pads offer no-slip grip in wet or muddy conditions and maek entry and exiting a lifted vehicle easy. Installation is easy and the utilization of the OEM step and rock rail mount locations means no drilling or cutting required. The D2 Side Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 2 1/2" round tubing on main bar
- Application specific installation brackets make for faster, easier installation
- Cab length
- Dominator hoops now feature a wider and more slip resistant step pad
- No drilling required on most models and body lift kit compatible
- Patented step and mounting system allow easier, safer entry and exit
- Punched steel step pads offer extra grip
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- U.S. Patent No. 6,588,783 - 6,874,801 and other patents pending