Leonard continues to grow steadily and is always on the lookout for "A" players.
"A" players are those who are in the top 10% - the one out of ten who share our values and who can get the job done.
For those who fit the bill, a good career awaits. Whether you are looking to be part of a store team, delivery team, manufacturing team, or a part of the staff supporting them, you will find that our rigorous hiring practices are worth the effort.
You will be a part of a company that actually contributes to the USA GDP. We make real things, deliver them, and then sell them in our own factory outlets to real customers.
Customers who are not just shuffled in and out anonymously like so many other retail stores, but rather customers who sit down with us, allow us to install accessories on their trucks, deliver buildings to their backyards, and help them buy a trailer for their home or start-up business.
In short, you will be a part of business the way it used to be with hand shakes and real relationships. Like our head quarters hometown of Mt. Airy, NC, (that's right, Andy Griffith's Mayberry), we honor the virtues that made this country great - honesty, hard work, and doing it better than the other guy.
While our values are old-fashioned, we innovate, adapt and use the latest technology everywhere we can to improve our products and services and to drive out non-value adding costs.
If you are in that top 10%, then come help us grow for another 50 years.
Production Supervisor [Mount Airy, NC]
Ideal candidate has lean manufacturing process experience and knows how to get work done with a diverse workforce.
- Must be able to lead, motivate and keep work flow going.
- Safety and quality procedures must be followed and strictly enforced.
- Good communication and organizational skills necessary and must be flexible and adaptable to meet changing market and customer needs.
An innovative person who can get things done while maintaining discipline in the work place is what we are looking for.
We offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus other ancillary products such as cancer, critical illness, and accident coverage. 401K with a company match available. Paid vacation and holiday. EOE. Pre-employment drug screen required. [APPLY NOW]
Retail Store Manager [Rocky Mount, NC]
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
We are looking for a motivated, self starter who know what it takes to sell and care for customers. We offer the best storage buildings, trailers, and vehicle accessories around and are looking for a qualified RETAIL STORE MANAGER for our store in Rocky Mount, NC. This is a growing market. We need a manager who can sell and has good mechanical skills to install the items we sell on customers vehicles. BE A PART OF THE EXCITING GROWTH in this area.
Key job requirements include:
- Strong customer service and sales skills. Must be able to sell entire product line.
- Strong administrative skills and knowledgeable with point of sale systems.
- Friendly and personable. Keeps a smile on. Enjoys working with the public.
- Hard worker- able to work with hands. Mechanically adept. Doesn't mind getting dirty. THIS IS A HANDS ON POSITION. You sell it and install it.
- Positive attitude. Sees opportunities and gets it done. Doesn't wait for the customer but gets the customer.
- Organized- knows the importance of follow up and lead management.
If that is you, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories will train you to do the rest. We have 54 retail stores. Opportunities available in other locations in VA, WV, TN, NC and SC. Send us your resume today.
Excellent benefits including health, dental, life insurance and 401 K with a company match. EOE. Pre-employment drug screen required and clean driving record required. Paid training program.
Be part of our winning team. [APPLY NOW]