While about half of our customers buy their shed with cash or check, the rest choose to rent the building from us. Leonard has a very generous Rent-to-Own / RTO Program. It is quick and easy and there is no credit check. It requires very little up front cash and you get your building right away. It is by far a better alternative to the traditional self-storage rental places where you pay as much but in the end have nothing.
*SPECIAL RUNNING NOW* - 3 Months FREE !!!
- No Credit Check
- Same Day Approval — simply provide two personal references and sign
- Month-to-Month Contract — you can turn your unit in at any time
- Build Equity — on average most self-storage agreements last 5 years with nothing to show in the end. With Leonard's RTO program every payment moves you closer to owning your shed
- Not Back Loaded — unlike home mortgages, 60% of every payment goes straight toward your principle
- Payoff Anytime — you can convert your rental into a purchase with no penality at anytime
- Store your stuff only steps away from the house. It beats having to drive across town to access a public storage unit.
- Establish Credit — it's a great way to help you build your credit
- More than just storage - use it also as a workshop, hobby house, garden shed, etc..
- Portable — if you move, your building can go with you
- Trade Up — trade your building in at anytime for a different size or style as your needs change
- Once you own your unit you can sell it. The market is strong for used storage sheds and Leonard will move it for at a very reasonable price.
Is Rent-to-Own is better than self-storage?
Leonard Rent to Own:
Traditional Self Storage
36 months @ $97/mo = $3492
and You OWN IT
8x10 unit @ $100/mo
36 months @ $100/mo = $3600
and You OWN NOTHING
Plus you don't have to drive to your stuff. Just walk a few steps anytime. You can use your building for more than just storage — workshops, hobby houses, garden sheds, and more.